The sacraments are signs of God's grace in our lives. Traditionally received in second grade, First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion are important steps in our faith lives. While your children learn about the beauty of the sacraments in our lives, we are committed to walk with you, their parents, to live more fully the sacramental life in the Church.
Important dates for the 2022/23 School Year
As adults and more importantly parents, it is important that you not only understand what your child(ren) will be learning and experiencing, but that you also participate in the formation of your child(ren). We will have several parent formation sessions to help equip you to journey with your child(ren). Please mark your calendars!
Parent Formation Sessions
- Family Catechesis - First Sunday of the month (mostly). The schedule can be found HERE
- In addition to Family Catechesis, the following dates are sacrament specific. Please mark your calendars and plan on attending!
- Sunday, October 16 from 9:30am - 11:00am (immediately following 8:30am Mass)
- Sunday, November 20 from 9:30am - 11:00am (immediately following 8:30am Mass)
- Sunday, February 19 from 9:30am - 11:00am (immediately following 8:30am Mass)
- Sunday, March 19 from 9:30am - 11:00am (immediately following 8:30am Mass)
First Holy Communion
First Reconciliation Retreat
Saturday, December 3 from 9:00am - 12:00pm at St. Luke
First Communion Retreat
Saturday, April 22 from 9:00am - 12:00pm at St. John
Sunday, May 7 at 1:00pm at St. John